Gas Line Service Technician
Jackson Utilities – Location: Williston, North Dakota
• Must have vocational training or one year related experience or training
• Valid drivers license with a clean driving record. Class A CDL would be preferred
• Must have general knowledge of pipeline installation including gas under normal operations
• Must be able to demonstrate good safety record
• Must be able to work in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills
• Will complete necessary project paperwork including timecards and job description sheets
• Will perform heavy manual labor including hand digging, hydro-vaccing and heaving lifting
• Will fuse and electro-fuse pipelines
• Will perform repairs of natural gas leaks
• Will work in a crew environment taking direction from others
• Will be required to work extra hours including nights and weekends as workload dictates
• Will travel and have temporary assignments to any location for the duration of the project
• Will working outdoor in a variety of weather extremes
• Must be willing to perform other duties assigned
• Will be required to complete and pass random DOT required drug tests
• Must have experience digging/excavating around live utilities.
• Pay DOE
Apply by filling out the following employment application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
© Jackson Utilities, LLC. All Rights Reserved.