Jackson Utilities – Location: Williston, North Dakota
•High school education
• Valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
• Must have a knowledge of operating small equipment
Must be able to demonstrate a good safety record
• Must be able to work in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Background in utility construction would be preferred
• Must have your own housing and live in the Williston area
• Will perform heavy manual labor including hand digging, hydro-vaccing and heaving lifting
• Will work in a crew environment taking direction from others
• Will be required to work extra hours including nights and weekends as workload dictates
• Will travel and have temporary assignments to any location for the duration of the project
• Will work outdoor in a variety of weather extremes
• Must be willing to perform any other duties assigned
• Will be required to complete and pass random DOT required drug tests
Apply by filling out the following employment application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
© Jackson Utilities, LLC. All Rights Reserved.