Underground Utilities Laborer
Jackson Utilities – Location: Williston, North Dakota
• Previous underground utility experience required.
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig, and reach.
• Must be able to climb ladders.
• Must be able to travel.
• Must be able to lift, carry, and place heavy object.
• Valid Driver's license required with clean driving record for the last 3 years.
• Background in fiber optic cable installation or gas pipeline perferred
• Work as a part of a crew.
• Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Crew leader, Foreman, or Project Manager.
• Operate construction equipment.
• Handle physically demanding construction duties.
• Assist crew members in placing underground pipes, cable/fiber, conduits, manual labor and shovel work, operate power tools.
Apply by filling out the following employment application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
© Jackson Utilities, LLC. All Rights Reserved.